My client a leading global telecoms company are on the lookout for a UDM/SDM Design Authority/Senior Solution Architect on a long term day rate contract. The successful person can WFH but must be available to travel to Dublin for meetings over the 24 months.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Scope, design, define and plan for Infrastructure Architecture and system deployment and/or upgrade as well as integration of UDM Solutions for Cloud and non-cloud environments.
* Gathering requirements from Customers (internal and external) for design and implementation of vUDM/UDM/SDM solutions.
* Understand 3PP requirements and capabilities in the design and implementation phase.
* Review HLD, LLD designs for UDM/SDM solutions and CCDM solutions
* Have strong understanding of OpenStack, Networking and Virtualization
* Pro-actively drive improvements in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally
* Possess a strong consultative mindset and the ability to see the bigger picture
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and cooperate in teams, projects and networks to achieve results and
* Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Key Skills & Qualifications:
* Have good experience in delivering end to end Solutions within UDM Domain
* Consultative skills showing our value consumption to products we sell and execute facilitating Add on Sales.
* Understanding of containerized SDM solution, CCDM.
* Super Technical knowledge in UDM areas of HLR-FE, HSS-FE, CUDB, UPG, EIR-FE, EDA, and SDM (Subscriber Data Management) solution.
* Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
* 5-7 years' experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.