My client, one of Ireland's leading clinical research companies, is seeking to bring on board an ambitious and enthusiastic graduate statistician. You will be involved in a wide range of projects seeking to develop new ways of analyzing data and using statistical software
You should be passionate about statistics and data analysis, be able to think outside the box and work as part of a top performing team.
You will learn from some of the best statisticians in the field and develop a range of new skills and get to grips with the latest tools in data science.
In this role, you will work as part of a statistical development to research new analysis methods for inclusion in future versions of software applications. You can then expect to prototype and test these new methods.
The position will also involve consultations with application end users and customers to discuss their use of software and provide feedback to the programming and development team. The provision of statistical and technical support of products as well as occasional online webinars and conference attendance are other elements of this wide-ranging and varied position. The role will suit a recent graduate or a candidate with up to 2 years relevant experience.
You should have:
* Bsc/MSc. in Statistics or similar
* Recent graduate or 1 - 2 years relevant work experience
* Ability to prototype in R
* Familiarity with statistical software such as SAS, SPSS, Stata, etc.
* Some general programming experience using C#, Python or Java
* Interest in clinical trial design and pharmaceutical statistics
* Educational assistance
* Generous holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Amazing team atmosphere
* Opportunity to take part in worldwide conferences
* Continuous support and training
To hear more about this amazing opportunity, please apply by following the link
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.