itContracting are currently seeking applicants on behalf of our client for a Windows System Administrator, specialising in Microsoft Teams and Intune. This is a 6-month daily rate contract position based onsite with our client in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will manage and maintain our client’s Windows operating systems and server networks. In this role, you will be responsible for installing, upgrading and supporting Windows based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
Primarily, the successful candidate will be the main point of contact for several of our client’s ongoing IT projects across the Microsoft technology stack, including Teams, Intune, Azure, Active Directory and Office365. Prior migration and rollout experience involving Microsoft Teams and Intune is essential for this role.
- Assessing the stability, security and scalability of our client’s Windows systems
- Providing subject matter expertise to several ongoing Teams and Intune related projects
- Installing, upgrading and supporting Windows systems and servers
- Providing technical support for end users
- Troubleshooting system and server errors
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors
- Managing user access
- Monitoring system performance
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar Windows based system administrator or system engineer role
- Previous experience involved in Microsoft Teams and Intune migration and rollout projects is essential
- Good understanding of the Microsoft/ Windows technology stack e.g. Office365, Active Directory, Azure etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and end user support skills
- Knowledge of Windows Server setup, deployment and maintenance
- Experience with databases, patch management and networks i.e. LAN/WAN
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms
- Formal qualifications and Microsoft accredited certifications are very beneficial
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact David White in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.