Are you the sort of technologist that can take a ragtag team of Java Developers and transform them into something special?
Maybe "ragtag" is the wrong word- they're more like a team of highly skilled engineers looking for a senior Java Developer that's a bit more experienced to help them refine their approach.
They're after someone that likes to code, still codes and would like to pass that passion onto others.
The client and what they offer.
You've probably seen the news- they've invested loads into Belfast and are now looking to the future with this senior hire.
* The java team is new enough for you to be able to make a real impact and a project based approach means you'll get to explore a host of new tech as you go.
* Offers career progression in spades with frequent and consistent opportunities for you to move forward in your profession.
* Offers a diverse working environment with a well-implemented flexible working policy.
* Develops distributed systems on the JVM- mostly with a fintech spin.
* Offering £55,000-£65,000 per year for someone that fits the profile.
* They'll also give you healthcare, a company pension, learning and development opportunities and a host of lifestyle benefits.
* You've been around a while so you know the score- as a Java Developer you know your Spring from your Hibernate and the benefits of writing clean, maintainable code.
* You can work all aspects of the SDLC- even if it's testing your own code, you can give valuable input any stage.
* You're no stranger to mentoring Java Developers that aren't as advanced as you.
This is a two stage, fully remote recruitment process.
* Stage 1- Skype with a lead engineer and a member of HR. This will feature high level development questions and a HR screening.
* Stage 2- A more technical interview including a virtual whiteboard session.
Submitting an application here will not mean you have to take the plunge.
You can decide whether you wish to do this after we have a chat filling you in with all the details- we just need some way to contact you and a CV helps.
Alternatively, you can reach out to Dean Kelly at Anson McCade Recruitment.