Nova Leah develop solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements
across the full product lifecycle.
Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, an expert cybersecurity risk management system. This is the first system of its kind, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across medical device product portfolios.
The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solution to the medical device software space.
Nova Leah seeks innovative and enthusiastic Java Developers to support our rapid expansion into enterprise medical device manufacturers.
Nova Leah’s SelectEvidence SaaS solution is a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected medical device product portfolios.
We seek applications from candidates with the following experience:
1. Have at least 2 year’s experience of working in software development teams
2. Honours Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
3. Experience of working in teams within an agile environment
4. At least 2 year’s experience of both client side and server side development using Java
5. Experience in development database management applications and usage of MySQL
6. Some knowledge of Continuous Integration
7. Able to implement software development processes
8. Possess knowledge of algorithm development
9. Some knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Refactoring
10. Some knowledge of developing cloud solutions and of MS Azure, and micro-services
11. Experience of both development and support responsibilities
12. Good Communicator
· Design, implement and maintain java application phases
· Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
· Transforming requirements into design and working software
· Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
· Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
· Develop technical designs for application development
· Develop application code for java programs
· Working with a team of Java developers
· Perform code inspections
Expertise required in:
· Java based web services
· Relational Databases and SQL
· J2EE framework
· Object Oriented Analysis and Design
· JSP (JavaServer Pages)
· EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
· Test-Driven Development