They are looking for someone with creativity and flair, someone who will take ownership of the Frontend Development within the team and will lead the development of a brand new platform using the latest technologies.
This role provides great opportunity to put your own stamp on the Frontend area. The team is made up of enthusiastic, passionate developers and the atmosphere is highly collaborative. If you have been looking for an opportunity to utilise your experience to date to influence technical decisions in a dynamic and flexible company, this could be the role for you.
* 4+ years commercial Frontend development experience
* REST API experience highly desirable
* Familiarity with web sockets
* Experience with Google Maps/Here Maps (including map clusters / geofence / route calculations etc.)
* Bonus points for previous experience in a telematics company
I don't see this role being open for long so get in touch immediately with Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.