Linux Systems Engineer - Dublin CC
I'm working with a global financial organisation in Dublin as they look to expand their operations department. This role will be Dublin based but as part of their New York SRE team so you'll be working US East coast working hours.
You will need to have worked as a Linux engineer within a fast paced 24/7/365 environment and be comfortable working off your own initiative since you'll be coordinating with a remote team. The operations department is responsible for architecting, engineering, supporting and managing the firm's estate of servers, enterprise storage, systems virtualization and core enterprise services
The successful candidate will be able to perform Linux system administration including networking, troubleshooting, performance monitoring, firmware/package installs, patching, storage, and upgrades.
* 3-4 years Linux engineering experience (Red Hat/CentOS)
* Experience with firmware upgrades on HPE and Dell servers.
* Strong networking experience.
* strong python/bash scripting.
* Experience with chef/ansible.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* RHCSA/RHCE certs are highly desirable.
If you'd be interested in making an application, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.