Software Development Manager
Our client helps enterprise clients transform their businesses digitally by providing expert software engineering services.
They are currently looking for a mature student Graduate with a general management background and good knowledge in Software Development.
* Responsible for managing two teams of 4 Developers.
* Third Level Qualification
* 5+ years' experience in general management
* Excellent communicator
* Some relevant technical knowledge, but no coding skills necessary - an understanding in programming languages, frameworks and methodologies
* Good Problem-Solving Skills
* Customer Focused
Nice to Have(s):
* Knowledge of IOS Development
* Knowledge of Android Development
* Knowledge of Backend Development
* Knowledge of Front-End Development
* Knowledge of AWS and IBM Cloud
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919672FK
Role: Software Development Manager
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.