Role: Principal Solution Architect - Identity Verification / IDV
Package: Salary + private healthcare + car allowance + flexible benefits + life assurance
Sopra Steria helps government to solve today's big challenges . We combine technical expertise and delivery capability with vision to accelerate change and reimagine the way that public services are designed and delivered. We work with energy and integrity to create intelligent, highly secure, joined-up solutions that make a difference to everyday lives. We've been helping government to make a difference for 50 years, creating common systems and approaches, enabling government to work across multiple agencies and radically transform how public services are delivered. Empowering government to make a difference to everyone, every day.
The Day Job
Sopra Steria is recruiting for Principal Solution Architect with knowledge of identity verification standards to join our growing Government Sector. The Principal Solution Architect will join the Government sector Architecture & Engineering Centre of Expertise, where you will help design new innovative IT solutions for customers digital needs.
The Principal Solutions Architect will define the solution architectures for large scale, complex, medium risk or highly specialised assignments or pre-sales assignments that may lead to major lead to major downstream revenue opportunities. The Principal Solution Architect will be accountable for influencing, managing and driving the strategy of a defined area of the business within Sopra Steria or for the development of policy in their area of expertise.
· Creating, enabling, delivering and supporting end-to-end software/platform solutions for digital change focusing on identity verification technologies, creating architectures and strategies including mapping and translating the clients business needs into complete technology blueprints.
· Defines scope and deliverables for assignments with clients for the definition and execution of solutions architectures to integrate all of a client's requirements.
· Assessment of potential solutions/products and their alignment to technology strategy, and technology partners.
· Building relationships and acting as a identity verification technology adviser to the clients.
· Takes responsibility for the integrity of the identity verification solutions for our clients.
· Completes assignment review with clients at the end of each and every assignment.
· Ensures effective client engagement and stakeholder management during assignment (may include management of subcontractors and partners).
· Actively promotes Sopra Steria consulting, application management, business process and IT-outsourcing services.
· Acts as a Sopra Steria identity verification expert and to be involved in industry / specialist groups that develops recognition of Company's capability that is transferable into sales opportunities.
· Proven ability to establish business and technical direction, delivering architecture for clients aligned to technology strategy.
· Knowledge emerging identity standards such as Self Sovereign, DLT, Biometrics, facial recognition, etc.
· Identity and access management (IAM) background.
· Experience working with stakeholders and other IT colleagues to gather a thorough understanding of detailed functional and non-functional requirements and articulate the impact of any proposed change on the business systems, IT software and infrastructure landscapes.
· Ability to construct solutions that deliver the desired business objectives ensuring the agreed standards relating to the IT target architectures, IT services (availability, resilience, and performance), and quality and cyber/security policies are met.
· Creating IT solution artefacts using standard industry best practice frameworks and methodology (TOGAF, ArchiMate) that are mapped to the business requirements, stories and benefits.
· Experienced working within Agile Feature teams to ensure developers from various IT development areas create components that deliver your solution design.
· Skilled in presenting technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals enabling informed decisions to be made.
· Experience of working in a Government environment and familiar with Government Security Classifications would be an advantage.
Reasons why you should apply to us
· We have an enviable client list - we work with some of the biggest names out there.
· We ensure our working environment is supportive and collaborative, everyone has a voice and all opinions count.
· Our goal is to disrupt the market, not just follow the status quo.
· Sustainability is really important to us, in fact we are within the top 1% of companies worldwide tackling climate change and managing our emissions.
Get in touch for more details or to have a confidential discussion about whether this could be the opportunity for you...... click apply for full job details