Client Success Manager
My client, a cybersecurity company with offices in Galway are looking an experienced and inspiring Client Success Manager to join their fantastic team.
* Lead small to mid tier client implementation projects with various internal stakeholders
* Support Business development teams with efforts to grow revenue from clients and prospects.
* Build relationship with client as key point of contact during implementation.
* Lead and manage full project plan with client, conducting regular project meetings to assess progress.
* Attend regular internal planning meetings and liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements are delivered on time and to a high standard.
* Help to solve client queries or issues efficiently and where necessary escalate to the Client Success Director.
* Assist with building content for client facing materials to support sales process from pre-sales to launch activities e.g. training presentations, process maps, implementation guides.
* Experience in client mgmt., project mgmt., business analysis or similar
* Ideally Bi-lingual (desirable languages include Dutch, Chinese, Swedish, German, French, Spanish)
* Experience using Salesforce CRM will be a plus
* Telco, banking and/or insurance market connections will be a plus
* Ability to actively listen and analyse customer needs
* Excellent relationship building skills; able to effectively build a network across a partner organization
* Stakeholder management experience
For further information on this position please contact Karl Lippett on (phone number removed) /
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - https(url removed)
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval