The job in a nutshell
To provide front line support to customers by handling inbound and outbound calls, dealing with customer billing and service query`s and ensuring customers are fully aware of all value product and service offerings. The role of the Business care executive is to give customers who ring in to the customer care centre the best possible experience, dealing with calls in a timely, professional and friendly manner, taking ownership for the customer while striving to resolve issues at first point of contact.
What else it involves
* Driving service perfection as a member of the Customer Care Centre.
* You will actively offer additional products and Services to customers and retain customers at risk of Churn.
* Deliver high levels of performance, customer service and the ultimate experience for customer base.
* Working with your Team and Team Leader to support an inspiring environment culture where the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
* Taking ownership of customer issues and use initiative when problem solving.
* Listening to and understanding customer`s needs and respond accordingly.
* Providing the best possible experience to customers on every call.
* Instilling a strong customer focused mind set within the team to both ensure adherence to SLA`s and delivery of an extraordinary customer experience to our customers
* Taking ownership of customer issues and use initiative when problem solving
The skills we're looking for
* Able to handle the demands of a Queue based environment
* Experience in similar Customer Service environment.
* Strong sales skills with an ability to gain customer dedication in areas such as re-contracting, fixed selling and up-selling of additional services
* A self-starter who has a demonstrated capability and maturity to take ownership of their own development
* Flourishes with working in a team and supporting others to achieve goals
* Attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate, precise delivery
* Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent organisation and time management skills.
* Results based with a focus on customers and the delivery of sales and service KPI`s
Knowledge and experience
* Systems knowledge a bonus
* Motivated and high-reaching
* Good analytical skills
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Commercial awareness
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.