We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Services Business Development Manager looking for a Limerick based company to advance their career with.
Our Client has a very customer focused and supportive team-based culture, where each member of the company’s contributions is valued.
The Company offers IT support, consultancy, ERP software and Software development services to a Client base predominantly in the Limerick and Dublin regions.
This position will ideally suit a person with a good technical comprehension of IT infrastructure both physical and cloud based.
Responsibilities of the IT Services Business Development Manager
- Proactively develop relationships with existing clients and partners as well as new customers.
- Building and developing customer pipelines including:
- profiling customers.
- building initial relationships and progressing opportunities.
- closing sales.
- staying abreast of industry trends.
- Preparing & contributing to tender documents and quotations.
- Learn and advocate our full suite of products and services.
- Coordinate with marketing teams to develop marketing plans.
- Attend market and company events that drive business prospecting for your territory.
- Work with onboarding and delivery teams to proactively address any obstacles with new customers.
- Partner with Business Development Reps to set meetings with target prospective clients outlined and strategies discussed.
- Technically proficient with an interest in technology.
- Previous business development experience within a Technology company with a proven track record for meeting and exceeding Sales revenue targets.
- Experience in using a CRM platform.
- Business degree or similar.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player willing to show flexibility in relation to working commitments.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Digital market experience advantageous.
- Proactive with a positive attitude.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa) and Must have a full clean Irish driving licence.
If you would like to apply for this position; please forward your CV to Matthew Duane Rice