Job Description Summary
* We are currently searching for an IT Category Lead to be part of their Global IT Category Indirect Sourcing team. This person will work closely with cross functional teams and key stakeholders to drive optimal sourcing strategy to ensure the best outcome for the company. Key responsibilities will include design and execution of the category management strategies, conducting commercial negotiations, contract and risk management and supply base optimisation. Successful candidate will be required to have the necessary experience, category knowledge, skills and abilities to spot cost saving opportunities in a global environment.
* Strong understanding of strategic sourcing practices
* Develop and execute IT Category Strategies to drive cost optimisation and capture value for us.
* Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and understand their business objectives
* Build a roadmap of to support business objectives in line with category strategy
* Build a pipeline of cost saving initiatives
* Perform internal and external analysis determine the impact to the business and respective category strategy
* Responsible for leading global cross functional teams through the supplier selection process and for the approval of selected suppliers by stakeholders
* Year-on-year financial accountability for assigned sub-categories with respect to price movement
* Lead contracts review and negotiation process to deliver agreements that include excellent long-term pricing models, measurable SLA, DPA and other risk mitigation criteria.
* Continuous monitoring of internal customers and supply markets for changes that may impact the sourcing strategy
* Identify insourcing and outsourcing opportunities
* RFX development and execution, proposal evaluation against business requirements and total cost of ownership
* The category leader will also be expected to take on additional projects as needed to support business requirements
Additional Job Description
* Strong negotiation skills and cost management practices
* Good understanding of the EULA and SaaS agreements
* Strong relationship and interpersonal skills to be applied in working with partners across the entire contract life cycle
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced matrixed environment
* Expert knowledge of the best sourcing practices and the methodologies used for this category of IT supplier /partner
* Project Management in complex multi-project and multi-geography environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
* Leadership experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.