IT Support Technician Limerick €30-35k
My client based in Limerick has an immediate requirement to recruit an additional IT Support Technician to join their team.
Working within an established team the successful candidate will be providing Helpdesk Support to their expanding client base via email, telephone and remotely, and desktop support to the internal users.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience providing technical support in a Windows environment, able to work autonomously and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
* Strong knowledge of Windows O/S and associated technologies
* Group Policies and Active Directory
* Exchange / Office 365
* Basic networking, firewalls, WAN, LAN
* Familiarity with Virtualisation, ideally VMWare
* Comfortable liaising with technical and non-technical users
* Excellent communication skills
If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company my client will want to hear from you, so please apply now with a copy of your CV!