The ideal candidate will have experience working in a truly agile development environment, adhering to the principles of Scrum. The Scrum Masters are the guardians of the scrum process within their agile teams and the wider organization and enable the team to deliver value to our customers in a predictable and sustainable way.
* From a technical perspective we do require a degree in computer science and your experience should also include a minimum of 5 years software delivery experience in an enterprise environment.
* At least 2 years of this should include practical experience working as a scrum master.
* Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team
* Excellent communication skills
* Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
* Knowledge of agile approaches - kanban, scrum, XP.
* Knowledge and experience with agile techniques - automated testing, user stories, TDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, pairing, etc.
* Experience in working in a DevOps environment
* Scrum Master certification a distinct advantage
Nice to haves:
* Experience with Azure devops/tfs for backlog management
* Experience with kanban
* Experience with defining and building information radiators
* Experience with event storming
* Experience with user story mapping
* Experience and knowledge of scaled agile methodologies such as LeSS
* A previous background in software engineering