Oracle DBA- Kerry
We are currently looking for a Oracle DBA to join our client's support team.
What we look for
* Smart, driven and fast learners with a positive attitude.
* Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
* Organised and methodical approach under pressure.
* Proactive - provide solutions to problems before they surface.
* Diligent and a strong eye for detail.
* Multitasker who can juggle project work, with day to day issues and user requests.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
* Working experience with various database management systems in database implementation, testing, maintenance and administration
* Previous database administration experience with demonstrated ability and knowledge of various platforms
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Ability to provide on-call support during off-business hours on regular days and the weekends
* Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
* Strong technical documentation skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Highly self motivated and directed
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects, achievements etc.
You must have an EU passport or a stamp 4. This will involve out of hours support and shift work.