Our client is seeking an OSI PI Engineer to join their OSI team for a site-based project in Cork.
You will have in-depth experience of OSI Data Historian Systems, Control Systems and Process Analysis and an extensive technical background within the pharmaceutical industry.
* Designing and implementing highly reliable and large-scale systems with HA collectives and federated designs
* Installing, configuring, validating, and tuning PI Server and interfaces
* Implementing analytic solutions
* Working with PLC and DCS-based control systems, building management systems, and/or energy management systems
* At least 4 years' experience in PI System implementations
* Solid understanding of the OSI PI system architecture
* Experience with Windows system administration
* Good technical knowledge of networks, network security and related hardware and software
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Familiarity with SQL and Oracle databases and scripting