The MES Support Engineer will be responsible for implementing System \ MES recipe changes and managing the day to day issues that arise on the Syncade MES solution.
You will have experience working in the pharmaceutical sector and recognise the importance of the quality control function in pharmaceutical production.
* Maintain the incident queue in Service Now and manage & resolve issues
* Initiate and implement Change Control activities
* Investigate and troubleshoot problems which occur and determine solutions
* Produce high-quality, well documented configuration that is easily maintainable
* Perform testing of new MES recipes and changes
* Generate computer system validation documentation
* 3+ years' experience supporting IT applications
* Background in the pharmaceutical industry
* MES Recipe Authoring experience
* Knowledge of programming and Visual Basic