Job Title: MES Recipe Author
FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a new MES Recipe Author/Software Engineer position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and configuration of MES recipes in the Manufacturing site and also, the configuration and support of the MES Weigh and Dispense and Equipment Management modules.
* Development, implementation and support of MES recipes.
* The ability to produce high-quality, well documented configuration that is easily maintainable
* Work with various site teams to configure and support interfaces to other systems that MES interacts with such as ERP, Automation and Lab systems.
* Investigate and troubleshoot problems which occur and determine solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements
* Implement system design changes in accordance with company Quality Standards and Practices
* Translate business requirements into design and perform testing of new MES recipes and changes
* Generate computer system validation documentation in accordance with site procedures and GMP guidelines
**The role will evolve to require Out Of Hours Support in the future
Skills & Experience Required:
* Knowledge of programming and Visual Basic with experience in configuration management and deployment of developed code.
* Minimum 3-5 years experience in supporting IT applications.
* Minimum 2 years experience in a regulated environment.
* Minimum 3-5 years hands on experience with requirements gathering, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing, custom off the shelf (COTS) implementations and validation deliverables
* MES Recipe Authoring experience, knowledge of the Emerson Syncade MES solution would be an advantage but not required.
* MS SQL server experience would be an advantage
* Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.