Office 365 Support Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to build a new team. This person will serve as the product specialist for Office 365 suite. They will develop a thorough understanding of the Office 365 suite of applications and their capabilities and stay abreast of product evolution. They will also track shifting requirements in this space and proactively propose additional Office 365 products / services to meet those needs at the appropriate time. Scope here would also include integration with other internal tools or 3rd party applications where additional benefits can be realised. Degree not required but a strong link to Kerry is essential.
*Stamp 4 or Full EU passport is essential*
Requirements and Skills:
* Certificate in IT support is a minimum required along with at least 1-2 years IT support experience OR we will also consider IT degree graduates.
* Some experience supporting enterprise applications and/or implementing enterprise technologies and delivering technological change to large enterprises is highly beneficial
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 tools and technologies (OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Groups, etc.) is a huge advantage
* Strong Customer Service experience
* Ability communicator across a range of business domains, stakeholders and technical staff alike.
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your work experience to date, projects in college, personal projects etc.