Data Quality Developers- Kerry
This is an excellent opportunity to work in the area of Data Management, working with the very latest versions of IBM's InfoSphere Products and other industry leading software applications.
The role will involve analyzing and designing data quality rules along with the associated data quality exception reporting. The developer will be expected to partner with other members of the Data Management team to deliver new DQ capabilities, systems and reporting.
We are interested in talking to candidates at all levels of experience. Training will be provided for suitable candidates who have the right attitude and transferrable technical skills.
* Bachelors or higher degree in finance, accounting, ICT or science - equivalent data quality work experience also acceptable.
* Knowledge of, and a willingness and ability to adapt to new data management technologies.
* A very strong understanding of relational (and ideally dimensional) database concepts and an ability to query databases using SQL to troubleshoot issues.
* Resilient under pressure, able to adapt quickly to unforeseen work demands and an ability to work to tight time scales.
* Good prioritization and time management.
* A positive approach to work and to fellow team members.
* Good communication skills in English, including report writing are required.
* An analytical mindset.
An EU Passport or stamp 4 is essential for these roles.