itContracting are seeking applications for a Senior Java/JEE Developer, this is a 12-month day rate contract located in Dublin 1.
- 7 years maintaining large scale, critical, legacy J2EE 1.4 web applications, deployed to OC4J 10.3.3.0, on Solaris 5.10 and Oracle 10G.
- 7 years developing web applications deployed to OC4J 10.3.3.0 utilising Java 1.5, EJB 2.0 and Struts 1.1.
- 7 years working with advanced PL-SQL.
- Developing web applications utilising Java 1.5, EJB 2.0 and Struts 1.1
- Maintaining large-scale, critical, legacy J2EE 1.4 web applications deployed to OC4J 10.3.3.0, on Solaris 5.10 and Oracle 10G
- Developing and maintaining PL/SQL stored procedures, packages and functions on Oracle 10G
- UAT and Production Administration of Oracle Application Server (10.1.3.3) in a large scale J2EE development on Sun Solaris 5.10
- Interfacing with external systems via secure file transfer, using legacy API’s and technologies
- Working with Oracle 10G and designing, developing, and maintaining application schemas
- Experience in developing proofs of concept and designing large scale J2EE solutions meeting industry standards and best practices such as pattern-oriented development
- Integrating with OC4J 10.3.3.0 authorization/policy provider JAZN
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.