Product Security Technical Project Manager
Our client is seeking a Product Security Technical Project Manager to join their team in Limerick.
This is an opportunity for you to join an innovative and dedicated team creating and developing specialized devices.
* Work with technical project leaders to develop sound technical approaches and to plan the implementation of this work.
* Maintain and update security policies and procedures
* Accountable for ensuring projects are meeting objectives and deadlines
* Manage reoccurring coordination meetings and internal communications
* You will be responsible to ensuring that the products you support fulfill the requirements of the corporate product security framework
* You will liaise with corporate resources with expertise in security testing, architecture, incident response, and program management.
* Must have combined experience with new product development, remediation, applications software development and cybersecurity design projects
* Experience with full SDLC applications with C#.net and healthcare/hospital software applications.
* Experience in product security, including cybersecurity.
* Ability to manage multiple small to medium size projects, up to four at any one time.
* Experience with cybersecurity tools such as HPE Security Fortify On Demand, Checkmarx, Nessus, and Metasploit would be an advantage
For further information on this position please contact Karl Lippett on (phone number removed) /
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - https(url removed)
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval