Technology Operations Officer with Lotus Notes
Candidates are required to have an IT Qualification OR experience in working in IT in some of the following areas:
Knowledge and experience of :
- Windows Platforms and standard PC applications (e. Antivirus, Internet xplorer etc.)
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Windows Server platforms
- Knowledge in supporting and monitoring of Microsoft Infrastructure (e.g. Server, Exchange, Skype, and Microsoft System Centre suite).
- Good understanding of ICT support, processes and issues.
- Demonstrate good problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate evidence of production of quality deliverables
- Knowledge of best practices within large scale VmWare and Citrix environments would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes Client- Server Platform and Microsoft Exchange would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to organise work with an organized manner
- Self-starter with a willingness to take responsibility
- The ability to interact with key stakeholders in a professional manner
Experience & Certification in Project Methodologies:
- Personnel should have ITIL or PRINCE2 Certification (or equivalent)