Microsoft Solutions Consultant – Excellent Company – Remote Work - Sponsorship Provided
My client is an innovative software company working with Microsoft technologies to provide systems which remove complexity, increase productivity, and connect users to critical business information. They employ technologies such as Azure, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, PowerApps & Power Automate, Power BI and SQL Server to build solutions for businesses.
They are seeking an experienced Mircosoft Solutions Consultant who will provide advice and guidance to the team in delivering projects and services ensuring alignment with business needs and continuous service improvements.
• Manage a team of developers on a day to day basis ensuring necessary training and development plans are in place to meet project objectives and service level requirements.
• Work in agile development environment primarily with Dynamics 365 as a platform (ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint, SQL Server)
• Communicate with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements.
• Assist in project planning process, in estimating development effort and allocation of development and testing tasks
• Identify project risks and participate in defining risk mitigation and control activities.
• Make recommendations on the allocation of resources to projects according to skills and capacity and provide mentoring support to developer resources
• Work closely with developers to ensure implementations are in line with the proposed design and overall standards
• Work as part of the development team on smaller projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
• Evaluate new products and 3rd party components when the need arises to assess their fitness for purpose
• 4 years + experience as a Microsoft Consultant
• Strong technical knowledge of the Dynamics 365 product (and the wider Microsoft technology stack)
• Experience of Power Apps and Power Bi
• Excellent client engagement and consulting skills
• Experience in a customer-facing role and will quickly adapt to and understand unfamiliar industry sectors and business processes.
• Experience managing others and ability to motivate, develop and lead others
• Relevant third level degree in field of computer science or other
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)