Aspira currently has an urgent requirement to deploy a team for a Client in Abu Dhabi. As part of this we have a requirement for an experienced Business Analyst. Due to the global situation at present, this will initially be a working from home project however you will be required to travel to the client site once circumstances allow.
The Business Analyst (BA) works closely with the business and technical teams in analyzing and documenting business needs (functional and non-functional requirements) and processes ensuring optimal alignment to the project objectives.
The BA will have a good understanding of the business and technical contexts, and with the project team shall prioritize deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities ensuing objectives are clear and achievable. The BA understands the various project and development processes (incl. Waterfall and Agile) and therein, how to deliver the BA principles in those contexts.
· Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring: organize and coordinate business analysis efforts.
· Elicitation and Collaboration: Conduct elicitation activities and with the project team prioritise deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities.
· Creates Detailed Requirements. In waterfall context, this includes writing a Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translating it into functional specifications. In Agile, the BA is adept at requirements capture in User Story form.
· Analytic Support. e.g. coordinating data extraction/interpretation from various databases.
· Solution Evaluation: Partner with technical and business teams in assessing the performance of and value delivered by a solution and to recommend improvements on increasing values.
· Testing: Participates in Integration, User Acceptance Testing, and Functionality Testing.
· Strategy Analysis & Consulting: identify the business need (e.g. Customer journey roadmap) and align with the business strategy.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT.
· 5+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst.
· Certified in Business Analysis (e.g. from IIBA) and Agile (e.g. SAFe/Scrum).
· Proficient in the use of Access, Excel (Advanced), Visio and MS Project.
· Customer Interfacing experience - project oversight, customer presentation.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Fluency in English.
· Experience working on a complex web system would be preferable.
· Certified Standard and Agile Project Management.