Aspira currently has an urgent requirement to deploy a team for a Client in Abu Dhabi. As part of this we have a requirement for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer. This role is a technical position within a dynamic team implementing and managing on-premise complex infrastructure solutions. Due to the global situation at present, this will initially be a working from home project however you will be required to travel to the client site once circumstances allow.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for the technical ownership, implementation and management of infrastructure environments (storage, servers, storage networking and virtualisation) solutions to best practice;
- Provide operational support and strong troubleshooting supports as required;
- Define and operate to practices for problem isolation and troubleshooting issues;
- Maintain the development of personal technical, analytical, and practical proficiency needed to ensure optimal application of technologies and industry best practices;
- Maintain the security of the environment
- Manage complex infrastructure environments
- Ability to manage complexity, design solutions and apply technology to business demands
- Excellent analytical skills and logical thinker
- Excellent technical ability and aptitude
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proven track record in designing and implementing solutions at the highest level within the relevant technology area.
- Exposure to various systems management tools
- Excellent technical ability in a selection of our key technologies such as:
- Nutanix Converged Infrastructure Solutions
- Various Server & Blade Solutions
- Microsoft Windows
- VMWare Virtualisation
- Strong experience in various security solutions to support a highly secure infrastructure
- Will have achieved the highest level of accreditation in at least one primary specialization within their technology area.