Our client is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services through their platform. They deliver enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries. This company now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for defining the market position of the platform.
In this role you will report into the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely together with the product management group as well as the global marketing team. The role will be based at our global headquarters in Limerick
In this role, you will:
* Conduct competitor analysis, market research, and be tight with the sales and customer success team to inform the strategic positioning of the product to sales teams, customers, partners, and market influencers.
* Produce and/or review product and release documentation.
* Organise the education and adoption process of new releases with internal teams (sales, support etc.).
* Craft compelling messages and marketing collateral across both online and offline marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, webinars, seminars, trades shows).
* Develop customer-facing presentations; updating the website, as well as outlining the marketing programs required for demand generation.
* Give high level product demonstrations at trade shows and in webinars
* Deliver presentations in user conferences and 1:1 to customers and prospects.
* Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
* Work with product management to determine features for the platform roadmap.
* Provide sales enablement material and relevant product information for the sales force .
* Assume a lead role for early success of new releases and products.
* Follow and analyse market trends to position products.
* Liaise closely with the Global Marketing organisation, and the product management group.
* Organise and participate in customer and partner user conferences.
* Review product related marketing campaigns and ad copy.
* Conduct post implementation reviews to evaluate adoption and value delivered in implementation projects.
Necessary skills and experience:
* 8+ year's relevant experience working in a similar role with a proven track record implementing ICT systems.
* Excellent influencing and communication skills are essential in order to successfully engage with clients, executive levels and internal support teams.
* A "can do" attitude and consistently energetic approach to work. Experience of working with high performing product management individuals and teams and the maturity and credibility to contribute to a positive team environment.
* Perspective on future: Clear idea of how the market will evolve (technical capabilities, adoption, user base, competitive threats, potential disruptions)
* Ability to work on own initiative and often under pressure to demanding timelines occasionally requiring work after normal hours
* Generate Insights: Drive the product team forward with the use of "insights" in order to ensure that the company is pursuing the right course of action. Generate, filter and evolve strategic vision based off these insights
* Track record of commercial success on new multi-product launches.
* Dissemination: Ability to communicate the vision effectively to everyone from engineering to sales to executive level
* Experience with SaaS based enterprise software solutions
* Market understanding: Understand not only the competitive landscape but the market dynamics
* Be capable of responding to multiple challenges in a positive and energetic fashion
* Ability and willingness to work in an international environment (global customer base and both marketing and product teams in locations across Europe and North America) .
Estimated travel 40%.
Clicking the "Apply Now" button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech's recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the "Apply Now" button.