Application Support Engineer (DevOps)
I'm working with one of the world's leading hedge funds as they look to expand their Dublin based production support team. They are currently searching for an application support engineer with 5+ years experience to work as part of their global support department.
The role will mainly focus on L2 support for both front and back office systems but will also allow the freedom to work on automation and cloud projects with the DevOps team.
It's a chance to join one of the most innovative companies within the financial sector where you'll get a chance to work on AWS and work with tools such as Kafka as you expand your knowledge of their environment.
Communication will be an important aspect of the role and you'll need to have previous experience supporting customers at a variety of levels of seniority within enterprise organisations.
* 5-10 years experience in Application Support.
* Experience supporting both Windows and Linux based application.
* Strong SQL skills are essential.
* Python/Powershell scripting skills.
* Hands on AWS and Kafka skills would be hugely desirable.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
If you'd be interested in progressing with an application, please send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.