Technical Project Manager
My client uses technology to significantly improve an organisation's efficiency and effectiveness, specifically in the area of data capture and workflow.
• Manage projects from initial design through to deployment and production.
• Responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire project life cycle life.
• Work closely with internal teams and clients.
• Estimate, plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Translate requirements into functional design documents.
• Work with development team to design screen layouts and navigational flows.
• Work with development team to develop design specifications for correspondence, reports, and/or interfaces.
• Work with or individually to write test cases and create test scenarios.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify, communicate, and resolve risks, issues, and conflicts.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• 3 years as a full life-cycle Project Manager on technical enterprise solutions.
• Experience managing and delivering technical Applications & Server projects including integration and data migration projects
• A good understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies
• Experience working with JIRA
• Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
• Good written and verbal communication
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to solve problems, build consensus and bring the project forward.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)