You will work with the existing Deployment team members to plan, execute and report the status of deployment activities, as well as performing hands-on deployment activities in both On-Premise and SaaS customer environments.
The Deployment Lead will be focused on continuously refining and stream-lining the deployment processes in order to support the clients customer base.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include:
• Deployment co-ordination activities and hands-on deployment work.
• Acts as the primary point-of-contact for all deployment-related queries
• Liaise with the Professional Services function to schedule requests for new deployments \ upgrades
• Review and executes technical project plans to ensure the IT related deliverables are aligned with implementation project plans
• Responsible for allocating work to the other Deployment engineers and supporting them in the execution of the deployment tasks.
• Perform hands-on deployment and upgrade activities on both SaaS and On-Premise customer deployments
• Continuously works to improve the quality and efficiency of our deployment processes
• Prepare and execute the documentation required to qualify the customer environments.
• Provide feedback to technical project managers and services leadership regarding process improvements, improvements to our technical project plans and documentation.
• Updates and documents client configuration information in our client configuration database during and after each deployment.
• Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent customer care in deployment, support & troubleshooting.
• Degree or equivalent in computer or technology discipline.
• 2-3 years prior experience in a Deployment Lead, Project Cordinator or Project Manager role.
• Proven experience managing IT projects \ activities including co-coordinating planning meetings, developing and executing project plans, and communicating to stakeholders.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, multitask and effectively prioritize conflicting assignments with minimal supervision.
• A passion for quality and the ability to accurately follow documentation to ensure the consistent deployment of customer environments.
• Knowledge of the infrastructure components that support a modern Web application architecture.
• Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Ability to have a positive impact on team members and communicate openly and directly to individuals and groups at all levels.
• A strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail oriented, analytical mindset, perfection seeker.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)