Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Post specific requirements
- The operational management on a day to day basis including the management & supervision of IT staff.
- Assist in the planning of developments, including selection of systems.
- Project Management of key IS Projects from Project Proposal to Project Post Implementation Review. This will involve developing specifications, participating in selection and reviewing relative success of projects post implementation.
- Monitoring and preparation of IS Budget reports.
- Supporting and enhancing existing processes and existing systems to achieve business efficiency.
- Assist in developing ‘best practise’ IS standards including Data Protection, Data Quality and IT Security through working with key managers.
- Undertaking such other duties as may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the General Manager.