Technical Project Manager
Dublin Full-time, Permanent
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their growing international team. This is a new role to take account of the significant development of their business. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading key technical projects, working closely and effectively with stakeholders including senior management, project team members, technical team members and on occasion external parties, to ensure that projects are correctly planned and executed.
• Manage and coordinate multiple projects and pieces of work simultaneously and provide project plans, status reports and associated communications to key stakeholders as required.
• Collaborate with management to understand product strategy and business requirements that need to be translated into technical requirements
• Work with key stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support the Business and Technical goals.
• Deliver projects on time, and within budget to the highest standards required
• Plan and manage the project life cycle from initiation to handover to production.
• Setting up and maintaining Sprints in JIRA. Make sure that Sprints reflect Technical Roadmap priorities
• Managing and oversee the whole release cycle (planning, scheduling, testing, and deploying) for platforms
• Effectively communicating with the Development Teams so they are informed of ongoing projects
• Assist in ensuring coordination between Production, Development and QA. Report on the advancement of the deliverables (planned versus actual) to the Production team, surfacing up potential roadblocks and backing them up by contingency plans
• Assist in maintaining bugs backlog and making sure that it is being worked upon
• 3-5 years as a full life-cycle Project Manager on technical enterprise solutions.
• Experience managing and delivering technical Applications & Server projects including integration and data migration projects within Azure environment with Kubernetes, Docker, PHP, SQL, Symfony, Twig, React.
• Understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies
• Experience working with JIRA
• Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
• Good written and verbal communication
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to solve problems, build consensus and bring the project forward.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)