Java Developer – Cork/Remote from Ireland
Fantastic opportunity for a Java Developer to join a market-leading software house based in Cork City. My Client is a fast paced, expanding company which offers huge scope for progression within the company, while utilising the latest technologies. The culture is very much employee focused and encourage creativity from employees allowing you to take ownership of your projects. Due to current working practices, they are happy to have candidates based anywhere in Ireland to work on a fully remote basis.
· Developing and designing applications/microservices using J2EE and delivering them in a time friendly manner
· Working closely with QA, Operations and other departments as needed
· Mentoring and improving the software and system skills of other engineers
· Engaging in capacity planning, performance analysis and system tuning
· Solving critical production problems and offering best solutions to prevent recurrence
· 5+ years of Java / J2EE development experience with Spring Frameworks
· Relevant technical degree or equivalent practical experience
· Experience in highly transactional multi-user systems
· Strong systems analysis skills. Transform requirements using structured techniques to create functional / technical specs
· Experience of working within agile development framework
· Working knowledge of Linux
· DESIRABLE – Any experience with OOD, Docker, Tomcat, SQL, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Spring, RESTful APIs etc
To learn more, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period. Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.