itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a global leader in next generation VR technology and online learning, in the hiring of a Senior QA Test Engineer to join their team in Waterford, Ireland.
This is a senior level QA position requiring substantial industry experience in high end software testing and automation testing. You will be highly adept at developing testing frameworks, scenarios and scripts from scratch. You will have significant experience in Automated functional testing, as well as a Manual testing background. Above all you will bring creativity and an ideas-driven approach to the team.
You will be joining a team working on the development of leading-edge Virtual and Augmented Reality, Animation and Training/e-learning platforms.
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on commercial experience in Automation Testing, working with software and frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, TestCafe, Cypress and Puppeteer
- At least 5 years working in QA and Testing overall with strong background in Manual Testing and practices
- Able to lead Test Automation function and ensure adherence to Test Engineering Best practice
- You will have worked extensively with source and version control technologies, ideally likes of Git and Subversion
- WebAPI and Mobile testing experience
- CI/CD knowledge and use of technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab etc.
- Commercial use of Jira or similar defect tracking/logging tools
- Good database administration understating. Ability to create queries in SQL would be an advantage
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum aligned environment
- Ideally ISTQB certified
- Experience working in the digital, gaming, video game development and/or VR/Augmented reality realms would be an advantage but not essential
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.