We are now seeking to recruit an experienced Desktop Support Engineer for a 7 week contract in City Centre.
The role would involve:
- AV Lecture Theatre support
- Desktop Support for customer
- Provision accounts and equipment
- Supporting Windows and Apple Desktops,
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices
- 1+ years Working in a technical support environment (required)
- Application Support – 1st Level
- Microsoft Windows and Apple IOS experience.
- Windows Servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS Office - Level 1 support
- Office 365 and Virtualization experience advantageous.
- Customer Services, Call Handling
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski in Evros directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.