Senior .Net Developer (Contract)
GemPool's client is one of Ireland's leading digital agencies who provide clients with tailored omni-channel solutions ranging from customer experience and product innovation to digital transformation. They are looking to hire a Senior API Developer to join our team of backend developers who are delivering solutions for some of the biggest brands in Ireland.
You will work collaboratively and find creative ways to solve problems. Your code should be consistent, clean, easily read and follows established best practices.
• Delivering APIs to allow access into numerous backend systems, powered by Oracle databases.
• Ensuring project requirements are coded, tested and delivered to the highest standards within allocated budgets & schedules.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues/bugs on existing deployments as part of ongoing customer technical support.
• Conduct technical workshops with clients to ensure the correct solution is delivered to fit in with their technology goals and current infrastructure.
• Complete technical specification documents detailing out the implementation of each project.
• Work in an agile environment.
• 3+ years' experience.
• 3rd level qualification in a relevant IT discipline.
• Proficient in .NET Core, MVC Web API, WCF, Postman, and Fiddler.
• Familiar with logging frameworks and dependency injection.
• Familiar with writing and executing Unit tests, as well as automating Unit tests.
• Knowledge of server environments e.g. IIS, Azure.
• Knowledge of SQL, and Oracle Databases.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Web Development techniques and processes.
• Ability to identify & implement industry best practices to improve existing processes
• Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through.
• Can adapt to new skills and challenges in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be available to work on site with clients located in Dublin City Centre
If interested call Cathal on (phone number removed) or email your CV to