Senior Scrum Master – Greenfield Projects – High Salary
My client is revolutionising the world of integrated mobile & online payment solutions. You will be working on a high-tech platform which hosts over 1,000,000 end users across the U.S and beyond.
This organisation is looking to speak with innovative, self-driven people who wish to be at the forefront of modern technologies. You will be working on enterprise level, cloud-based platforms. Projects are Greenfield so you will have the chance to impact, shape & drive the future of the organisation.
Benefits: Performance Related Bonus, Pension, Healthcare (incl family), Life Cover, Income Protection, Flexitime, Remote Working
Leading Market Salary.
Apply for the Senior Scrum Master – Greenfield Projects role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Scum Master Role:
• Serves as Scrum Master for two or three Scrum teams
• Facilitates Scrum ceremonies and provides coaching to further mature the teams
• Ensures team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery of business value
• Helps team pro-actively identify impediments and can recommends solutions
• Represents team in daily or Scrum of Scrums (S2) meeting and clearly communicates team accomplishments, impediments, and downstream impacts.
• Demonstrates ability to balance data with other factors when making decisions
• Utilizes team feedback, analyzes data, and reports on team quality, delivery rate, throughput, productivity, velocity, etc.
• Ability to capture and recommend new data trends to help the teams mature
• Demonstrates ability to identify process inefficiencies, recommend solutions, and influence teams to change and get better
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Scrum Master Role:
• 3-5 years working with Agile Software Development Teams
• Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
• Able to build strong interpersonal relationships the Scrum team and stakeholders
• Up to date CSM – Certified Scrum Master Certificate on file
• Strong understanding and enthusiasm for Agile
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Scaled frameworks such as LeSS
• CSPO – Certified Scrum Product Owner
• Development background a huge plus
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)