Level 2/3 Field Service Engineer
My Client Provides Voice and Data solutions, Outsourced Helpdesk and Private Cloud Solutions nationwide. They are currently seeking a Level 2/3 Field Service Engineer to join their knowledgeable team based in Cork.
Apply for the Level 2/3 Field Service Engineer above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Level 2/3 Field Service Engineer Role:
• Third Level Technical qualification in related field
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Desktop, Server, Office 365, Virtualisation
• Experienced in Networking and Troubleshooting
• Strong customer service experience or Aptitude
• IT Industry Certifications e.g. Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, Fortinet, etc
• Must have experience in a similar field service role
• Firewall / IT Security Experience an advantage
• SAN, NAS, Backup & Recovery Hardware / Software experience
• Experience working with remote support & Monitoring Tools.
• Cabling and Broadband troubleshooting,
• LAN and Router configuration experience
• PC / Laptop WIFI, end user support
• AD and Server experience
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)