Microsoft Systems Engineer
My Client Provides IT Support, solutions, helpdesk and cloud expertise nationwide. They are currently seeking a Systems Engineer to join their knowledgeable team based in Cork.
Apply for the Microsoft Systems Engineer Role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Microsoft Systems Engineer Role:
• On-site engineering skills, Installation and support on LAN equipment
• Hands-on troubleshooting experience resolving a wide range of technical issues relating to Office PC’s and server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, Managed switches, Firewalls, WAPS’s, internet connections etc.
• Diagnose and resolve Network related technical problems with clients Broadband connections and end-user networking environments
• AV solutions – Malware, encryption software installation, and troubleshooting
• Backup Solutions – experience particularly with Ashay, Unitrends, Backup Assist
• Remain at the forefront of emerging technologies and industry best practice
Required Skills and Experience for the Microsoft Systems Engineer Role:
• Third level Technical qualification preferred, or alternative,
• Min of 5 years IT support experience in a similar role
• Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
• Candidates must also be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision in a busy team-based environment.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)