IT Project Manager - €650 per day
My Client is a globally recognized financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a IT Project Manager to join their growing Dublin team.
Apply for the IT Project Manager role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
• 12 + years of relevant experience in financial or technology sector
• 8+ years of Program Management and Project Management experience preferably in external client facing roles and significant experience across the full project lifecycle
• Proven delivery record of multiple Programs and projects involving process change and technology enhancements
• Proven stakeholder management skills
• Ability to handle complex Programs / Projects independently
• Proficiency with Agile development tools such as JIRA or Rally
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project, PLANVIEW / equivalent tools
• Problem-solving and facilitation skills
• Self-motivation and prioritization of tasks and actions to hit deadlines according to business priorities
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, as well as sound judgment
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to summarize the expectations, decisions and actions resulting from key conversations and publishing them to larger group of stakeholders in a manner that can be easily understood.
• Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)