About this role
My client is seeking an experienced IT Engineer to join their team in Dublin. You'll be a seasoned technician with experience in disaster recovery, virtualization, and Active Directory. You'll get to provide 2nd line support to the organisation both in house, and remotely. My client has a national reach with many users spread across multiple locations. This is a fixed term contract and would suit someone with semi-state/public sector experience.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll be responsible for backup and recovery of the company's infrastructure
* You'll be responsible for all aspects of hardware and virtual infrastructure
* You'll maintain all servers (Windows)
* You'll provide support across the Microsoft platform (Active Directory, Azure, Exchange, O365)
* You'll maintain comprehensive documentation, and adhere to ISO 27001 standards
* Ideally certification in Microsoft and VMWare.
* Circa 5 years+ experience in a similar environment
* Demonstrated experience in Disaster Recovery
* Highly organised with excellent communication skills (written & oral)
* ICT qualification
To apply for this exciting IT Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!