We are partnering with a Limerick based Technology company to source a Senior IT Enterprise Services Engineer to support their enterprise clients. This role will act as a technical lead to the other engineers within the team and will report directly to the Head of IT. It requires an engineer who is highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple assignments simultaneously, as well as learning new skills and procedures along the way.
This position offers you the chance to work in a collaborative, high-tech and agile environment where you are given the opportunity to innovate and grow as part of a highly technical team committed to driving technological evolution for our clients.
Responsibilities of the Senior IT Enterprise Services Engineer:
- Provide 3rd level support to tier 1 customers.
- Primary point of contact for the Enterprise Support Service and act as mentor to support team members.
- Provide escalation support to wider support team, including out of hours support.
- Provide regular scheduled consultation services (infrastructure, Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, Security, Road Maps etc) to key clients as contracted.
- Provide Infrastructure management and maintenance in line with industry best practices for tier 1 customers.
- Working closely with the Service Desk Manager to track and maintain agreed SLAs.
- Identify and develop systems and process which support service automation to help drive efficiency and high levels of customer service.
- Provide assistance in the delivery of reports and sales proposals when required.
- Act as the conduit between the Customer Experience Manager, Services Desk Manager and the Enterprise Service Desk.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Oversee development and dissemination of customer runbooks and the ConnectWise knowledge base.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in the company.
- Assist in evaluating new technologies, services and processes to meet business/customer objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven leadership and management skills in a complex dynamic and technical environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant experience and/or certification in:
- VMware vSphere, vCenter, vSAN
- Dell Technologies (servers, storage, networking, hyper-converged)
- Palo Alto
- Sophos XG
- Windows Server 2008-2019, Exchange 2010-2019 and SQL Server
- Linux RHEL/Ubuntu/CentOS/Debian
- Data Protection
- Cloud Services
- Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365
- Management and Monitoring
- LogicMonitor, ConnectWise Automate and ConnectWise Manage
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- ITIL Certified – or relevant experience.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).