Business Analyst / Project Manager
My client is now looking for an enthusiastic and friendly person to join our team as Business Analyst with a view to moving into a Project Manager position. The candidate should be driven, come from a technical background and willing to implement and learn Business Analyst/ Project Management Agile Skills.
Apply for the Business Analyst / Project Manager above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst / Project Manager Role:
• Work closely with Project Managers and Product Owners
• Participate in prototyping of new functionality.
• Responsible for analysis, gathering and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements from all areas of the business.
• Will own & deliver all customer facing software release related documentation i.e. release notes, etc
• Be comfortable engaging and working alongside developers, designers and the data science team
Required Skills and Expienrce for the Business Analyst / Project Manager Role
• 1-4 years Business Analyst, Project Management or Lead experience
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
• A proven track record of developing and implementing PM/BA Skills
• Knowledge or use of Jira
• Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum Methodology
• Slack experience preferable
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)