Junior Project Manager
My client is an Irish owned and run publishing company who operate and work alongside clients on a global scale. With a host of new projects and innovative technologies, they are seeking a Project Manager to join their growing brand.
Apply for the Junior Project Manager above or contact Stephen Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Responsibilities of the Junior Project Manager Role:
• Work collaboratively with the Product Owners, Project Managers to ensure a well-groomed backlog of requirements is available for the development team.
• Responsible for accurate reporting of financial performance of sprints and overall projects
• Facilitate scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives and team-based release planning.
• Work with the team to define sprint targets and then work closely with the team to ensure delivery of sprint targets and team commitments.
• Drive continuous improvements in the publishing sector
• Actively promote an agile mindset and a positive working environment for the team.
Required Skills and Experience for the Junior Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master Role:
• 1-2 years in a project management role
• B.Sc./B.Eng. or greater in a computing, management, or related discipline.
• Proven experience developing an agile mindset in yourself and others.
• Slack and Jira experience/knowledge preferential
• Proven experience in recognising issues, risks, and dependencies in all phases of an agile project and applying appropriate mitigation strategies.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)