Senior Automation QA - Data Analytics
My client is revolutionising the world of integrated mobile & online payment solutions. You will be working on a high-tech platform which hosts over 1,000,000 end users across the U.S and beyond.
This organisation are looking to speak with innovative, self-driven people who wish to be at the forefront of modern technologies. You will be working on enterprise level, cloud-based platforms. Projects are Greenfield so you will have the chance to impact, shape & drive the future of the organisation.
Benefits: Performance Related Bonus, Pension, Healthcare (incl family), Life Cover, Income Protection, Flexitime, Remote Working
Apply for the Senior Automation QA Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Automation QA Role:
• Ensuring the quality of continuous delivery of the SaaS data analytics offerings.
• Help coordinate testing efforts and collaborate with global members of the team in an agile working environment developing a cloud-native BI solution for internal and external clients.
• Create test strategies, test plans, and execute them for file and event-based analytical solutions, in a continuous effort to enhance test and delivery effectiveness.
• Perform all aspects of verification including functional, regression, and system testing.
• Design, implement, and maintain complex testing environments and troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered during testing.
• You will be an Ambassador and guide of product quality in the team and evangelize quality measures.
• You will be working on a green field analytics solution and will be responsible for baking quality into the continuous delivery foundation of the solution.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Automation QA Role:
• Experience with testing analytical or reporting solutions with databases or data warehouses
• Ability to write database queries
• Previous experience with ETL solutions such as SQL Server Integration Services or similar products
• Ability to create test data for exercising analytical dashboards
• Knowledge of Python or enthusiasm to learn it
• Familiar with both manual and automated testing processes
• Knowledge of creating re-usable notebooks (Jupyter) for testing tabular, unstructured, and semi-structured data
• Previous experience testing commercial software products
• Experience using test automation frameworks (UI, API, Performance automation)
• Track record of achieving goals, meeting deadlines, and working in an aggressive, fast-paced environment with evolving requirements
• Comfortable with complex software development projects
• Demonstrates the ability to form and deliver specific recommendations based on test results
• Summarize test results for management
• Experience integrating test automation steps into CI/CD pipelines and orchestration tools
• Familiarity with Agile processes and the role of QA within that framework is preferred
#QA #Automation #Data #SQL #Agile If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)