Location: Galway Ireland, (possible opportunity for remote working – Ireland based)
€55,000 - €65,000 plus benefits
Exciting opportunity for a MacOS/ iOS Developer looking to join a fast paced and growing development team.
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
In order to grow, we need to expand our team, hence we are looking for a MacOS/ iOS Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual who wants to join a Company in which we they can expand their technical abilities, using best in breed tools. You will be improving and building products to ensure we stay up to date with the newest technologies, fixing and testing software and always looking for ways to develop the products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Develop remote agents which interface with our existing product site
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Complex problem solving and troubleshooting
Who we are looking for:
· MacOS/ iOS Developer experience
· Degree in Computer Science/ IT preferred but not essential
· It is essential to have at least 3 years’ experience with objective C & C++
· Good understanding of network programming
· Strong communication and technical writing skills
· Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
· Ability to work well within a team in addition to working remotely
· Passion for automation
· Competitive Salary
· 22 days annual leave
· Death in Service
· Sports and Social Club