Cloud Operations Manager required to join a leading multinational based in Dublin 18. The Cloud Operations Manager will manage a team of 10-15 and be responsible for the availability, continuity, and performance of operational IT services including from cloud service providers
· Leading and managing cloud infrastructure team (10-15 people)
· Prioritizing the daily workload across the team, while managing escalations to ensure that all incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
· Driving the team culture through innovation, collaboration and communication.
· Manage the production systems environment
· Connecting all involved parties to ensure true root cause analyses is achieved
· Driving Continuous Service Improvements and continuous delivery
· Financial forecasting
· 10+ years in a highly technical and analytical role, with 5+ years in a leadership capacity
· Strong leadership skills and experience providing counsel to an internal software engineering team.
· Excellent skills in process management – ITIL
· Experience working with multidisciplinary teams in complex environments
· Broad technical understanding with focus on high availability, performance and security
· Strong communication skills – excellent internal and external stakeholder management
· Strong Linux environment experience
· Cloud computing technologies (AWS, Openstack, Kubernetes, Docker)
· CI/CD and provisioning tools (GIT, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
· Microsoft Office 365 and hybrid (Cloud) configurations
· Multi-layered network design and implementation.
· Excellent starting salary – info on request
· Performance bonus
· Private Health Insurance
· 6% pension contribution
· Flexible working arrangements