IT Support Analyst
About this role
My client is a well-established Irish organisation with a global reach. Based in Donegal, they have a requirement for an IT Support Analyst to join them on a fixed term basis to help them with their day to day IT needs. This role would suit a good IT generalist who's readily available, flexible and has a good understanding of IT infrastructure and IT security. In return, you'll get great pay, coupled with exposure across the full remit on how my client uses IT to create efficiencies in their growing operation.
Role and responsibilities:
* Administration of multiple end-user applications and processes
* Administration of multiple information security platforms (Active Directory, RACF, TAM, ITIM)
* Submission and oversight of administration requests to supporting technology teams
* Identify and implement process efficiencies
* Security Request administration/processing
* Report generation and distribution
* Mailbox monitoring and client support
* Active Directory, O365, Web servers
* Security and penetration testing
* Good troubleshooting experience
* Strong communication skills
To apply for this exciting IT Support Analyst role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!