I have an excellent opportunity available for a QA Engineer with a FinTech company in Dublin. Their product is used by companies all over the world and they are still continuing to grow. They are looking for a technical QA Engineer with experience of both manual and automated testing.
In this role you will work on creating and expanding test automation frameworks. You will have a big input on what open-source tools / technologies etc are used to test the company's web-based software. This role will also involve some manual testing but will be mostly focused on automation
* Computer Science Degree (Or similar)
* At least 3 years in a QA role
* Experience with open-source test automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber etc
* Performance testing experience would be a plus (preferably Jmeter)
* Continuous Integration experience - Jenkins or similar
* API testing experience - Postman or similar
* Competitive Salary
* Healthcare (covers family)
If you would like more info contact Seamus at Reperio or apply by sending your CV through the link
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.